Thursday, October 14, 2010

Althea's trick-or-treat trio

My good friend, Althea Burger, contacted me last week to show me all her new Halloween creations. She graciously sent me the patterns for the "Trick-or-Treat Trio" to share with the Loom Lore blog readers. I just finished formatting and uploading them so they would be available in time Halloween. The patterns are listed in the right sidebar Pattern Box, or you can click on the link included with this post as follows:
These are quick and easy projects that are made using either the Knifty Knitter Flower Loom or the Spool Loom. Thank you, Althea, for sharing your talent!

UPDATE - August 5, 2017: A very sweet lady, Lynn Ray, sent me a photo of her Witchy Poo, Boo-Ella and Jacko, so I thought I would update this older post with a brand new picture.